I had to take my beloved Bernina sewing machine to the shop for repairs yesterday. It had been acting up and then it started squealing – that is never a good thing. The diagnosis was a burned up motor. I had used it all up. I was scared to hear what the damage was going to be – but it ended up being under $100 dollars to have it fixed!! Boy, was I ever thankful.
I also got the verse quilt completed. I am really happy how it turned out. I used the scripture verses form Numbers 6:24-26. The quilting was done in a variegated thread that blended nicely with the fabrics so the script does not show up very much.