Emilie has been waiting at least year for me to recover he chair – it may be closer to 2 years. With my work schedule, I did not want to tackle a project and then not get it done before my next shift. I had no idea that it would get done so quickly.
I looked at a lot of tutorials on-line and felt like I could tackle a slip cover style. It only took me about 5 hours – with Garrett helping me staple around the bottom edge. So much for my excuses. I decided to not remove the old upholstery as it was still in good shape and not smelly. This cut down on the time factor a ton. Anyway, I really like the finished product…...the only bad thing is that Garrett now wants me to find him a chair to recover.